Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tarzan In Color!


With all the outstanding reprinting of classic comic adventure strips which has been going on in recent years (Flash Gordon multiple times, Popeye, Dick Tracy, etc.), I'm a bit puzzled why the famous Hal Foster comics starring Tarzan have not been reprinted during this celebratory year. It's been over a decade or more since NBM Publishing put out this material, and I for one would be eager to snap up this stuff if it were on the shelves.

I don't own a single one of the NBM volumes, but I sure wish I did. Here's a gallery featuring the artwork of Foster and Burne Hogarth. I'd love to see Russ Manning's material made available in more permanent formats as well. There's a lot of great material out there with an audience I suspect eager to see and buy it.



















Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment