Sunday, November 6, 2011

Middle Earth In The Mind's Eye!



I found and collected the Mind's Eye production of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings a few years ago. I think I paid about nine bucks for it more or less.


Ever since I've had my eye out for the matching box set for The Hobbit. Yesterday I found it, and I paid a whopping two bucks and change for it. I've not been able to check it out yet, as cassette players are not readily available, but I plan to as soon as possible.


I've read some lackluster reviews for these productions, but from what I recollect of the LotR set, they do have some merits.

Rip Off

3 comments:

  1. The BBC's 13 part audio dramatisation of Lord of the Rings is excellent. Available in a boxed set of cassette tapes or CDs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is a dandy. I have it too around here. Great stuff!

    Rip Off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Sligtly off-topic, the Star Wars radio dramatizations are quite good, also.

    ReplyDelete