Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I...Vampire!


I just saw where DC has solicited a trade full of the Bronze Age "I...Vampire!" stories from House of Mystery. DC was probably my number one company during this brief period when they tried to shoehorn a continuing series into nearly all of their titles. It really made for a broad range of different types of characters to follow month to month.

Although I didn't read all that many of these J.M. DeMatteis stories, I recollect the artwork was pretty dang decent. The covers by Joe Kubert and Mike Kaluta sure were outstanding by and large.

Here's a link to the solicitation. At thirty bucks, I don't think I'll likely pop for it, but it does bring back some neat memories of bygone days when getting my monthly comics fix was downright full-fledged fun.

























Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment