Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twenty-Five!


It's not much to many bloggers I'd say - you guys with your teeming hundreds of followers. But the interest in this little internet nest has grown very slowly, and each and every one of you is most appreciated. In recognition of my twenty-fifth follower having just signed on, I offer up twenty-five covers of the twenty-fifth issue of twenty-five neat comics from a twenty-five year span. A lot of famous comic run never had a twenty-fifth issue. Here are some that did.

























Thank you all for checking in.

Rip Off

3 comments:

  1. congratulations, fella! whether it's five or five hundred, it doesn't matter. it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only got 3 followers on my blog.

    I'm glad more and more people are realizing your daily posts are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just like that it's 26. Thanks guys for the kind comments. I'm always impressed by the general good will among most comic book based blogs and boards.

    Rip Off

    ReplyDelete