Friday, April 9, 2010

Pussys Galore!













Cats! You either love 'em or hate 'em. I rather like 'em myself, and if my wife and kids weren't sensitive to cat dander we'd have one today, if I had my way. We have a Cocker Spaniel, and he's fine, but he's not a cat. I don't feel the need to choose between dogs and cats, I grew up with both. I just wish in addition to the dog, we might have a cat. Instead, I'll have to content myself with the cats gone wild on the comic book covers above.


The ultimate cat on man image though, and it's echoed in some of those covers, is the poster for The Incredible Shrinking Man. It's not the spider in that movie that scares me, it's the house cat turned into voracious monster that really upsets the apple cart. That's quite the turnabout.

Rip Off

No comments:

Post a Comment